Best Kid Friendly All Inclusive Vacation Resort in DR
Children are celebrated here at the worlds best family friendly all inclusive resort!
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club offers a great vacation for kids to experience. Kids tell us they enjoy having their own private pool which is provided in our kid friendly vacation villas. Kids tell us they also enjoy the children’s sections, available in all of the resort pools. And of course what kids would love – the day trip passes to Ocean World.
It’s A Great Kids Vacation
With plenty of child-approved activities to enjoy, parents can rest assured that their kids will have a fun time on this family vacation as well.Trying to find the balance of fun for you and the kids can be challenging.
If you’ve got kids and you’re looking for the best kid friendly vacation in Puerto Plata, Lifestyles Resort is it. Your Kids will agree that the Lifestyle Resort in Puerto Plata is the best all inclusive family resort.
Schedule: 7 AM – 12 PM / 3 PM – 8 PM
- Mini Golf
US $10 (from 1 to 3 hours) Payment must be done at Presidential Suites Reception.
PAINTBALL – The game applies for people Age +14.
Basketball & Football court
Tennis court in Presidential Suites & Royal Suites
- Free lessons Tuesday & Thursday 10 AM in both courts.
- Private lessons US$ 20 per person per lesson.
Pickle ball court in Royal Suites
Note: For the use of the courts at night the clients must paid a rate of US$10 per hour to cover the electricity, this amount must be paid at the reception.
Other Activities For Kids
- Kid’s Resort Club and Kid’s Art Club
- Supervised Kid’s Club Opened Daily from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Daily Activities Program for Children 4 to 12 years old
- Two Children’s Pools with Waterslides
- Teen’s Club
This All Inclusive Family Resort Is Popular
Reservations need to be set up with the babysitter in advance to ensure one will be available during the time you need. Our kids vacation programs often fill up so make your reservations early.
Our Little VIP’s are more than taken care of with the various attractions throughout the VIP areas:
- Need to cool off? Try the Chairman’s Cascade at Sea La View Beach!
- Pirate for the day? We got you covered at the Jolly Deja View at Deja View Beach!
- Want to hang around? Head on down to the Lifestyle Fort at LHVC sign (Crown Villa entrance)
- Want a lazy afternoon? Let’s lounge around at Liam’s Lounge!
- Looking for something cool to make? Head over to Life & Style and create something wonderful with our patches!
- And remember in all VIP restaurants we have a great menu just for our Littlest VIP’s!